Friday, October 17, 2014

Carrie Harris Author Page

The Story: I'd gotten Bad Hair Day from NetGalley, so I read Bad Taste in Boys, first, from the library, and yeah, it was an awesome book, great monsters, and hilarity, and the novella and the sequel contained the same elements, and yeah, it was just a freaking great series!

Website

Series: Kate Grable.

Kat Grable: Bad Taste in Boys and her site, my review, Bad Yeti and her site, my review, Bad Hair Day and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Demon Derby and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!