Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sherry Thomas Author Page

The Story: Well, I got The Perilous Sea from Edelweiss, so of course I had to read the first book to read it, and yeah, just absolutely loved both! And yeah, I got The Hidden Blade from NetGalley, so  yeah, I have to read it!

Website

Series: The Elemental Trilogy, The Heart of Blade Duology, Lady Scarlet.

The Elemental Trilogy: The Burning Sky and her site, my review, my rereadThe Perilous Sea and her site, my review, my rereadThe Immortal Heights and her site, my review, my reread.

The Heart of Blade Duology: The Hidden Blade and her site, my review, My Beautiful Enemy and her site, my review.

Lady Scarlet: A Study in Scarlet Women and her site, my review, A Conspiracy in Belgravia and her site, my review, The Hollow of Fear and her site, my review, The Art of Theft and her site, my review, my reread, Murder on a Cold Street and her site, my review, Miss Moriarty, I Presume and her site, my review, A Tempest at Sea and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!