Thursday, October 9, 2014

Susan Dennard Author Page

The Story: Something Strange and Deadly was a DAC Book, and yeah, I just had to read it, and it sounded really great! And yeah, it was fantastic, and yeah, the whole series was, and I just absolutely loved it! And yeah, I can't wait to read her next series!

Website

Series: Something Strange and DeadlyThe Starkiller's CycleThe Witchlands.

Something Strange and Deadly: A Dawn Most Wicked and her site, my review, Something Strange and Deadly and her site, my review, my reread, A Darkness Strange and Lovely and her site, my review, my reread, Strange and Ever After and her site, my review.

The Starkiller's Cycle: The Full Cycle. The Starkiller's Cycle is an online chapter by chapter free release, here's an introduction from their site.

The Witchlands: Truthwitch and her site, my review, my rereadWindwitch and her site, my review, Sightwitch and her site, my reviewBloodwitch and her site, my review, Witchshadow and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!