Friday, October 10, 2014

Susan Dennard Author Page

The Story: Something Strange and Deadly was a DAC Book, and yeah, I just had to read it, and it sounded really great! And yeah, it was fantastic, and yeah, the whole series was, and I just absolutely loved it! And yeah, I can't wait to read her next series!

Website

Series: Something Strange and DeadlyThe Starkiller's CycleThe Witchlands.

Something Strange and Deadly: A Dawn Most Wicked and her site, my review, Something Strange and Deadly and her site, my review, my reread, A Darkness Strange and Lovely and her site, my review, my reread, Strange and Ever After and her site, my review.

The Starkiller's Cycle: The Full Cycle. The Starkiller's Cycle is an online chapter by chapter free release, here's an introduction from their site.

The Witchlands: Truthwitch and her site, my review, Windwitch and her site, my review, Bloodwitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!