Sunday, January 18, 2015

John Green Author Page

The Story: I got Will Grayson, Will Grayson from the library, and yeah, it sounded really good, and I enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read more books by John Green!

Website

Stand Alone's: Will Grayson, Will Grayson and his site, my review, The Fault in Our Stars and his site, my review, An Abundance of Katherines and his site, my review, Looking for Alaska and his site, my review, Paper Towns and his site, my review, Turtles All the Way Down and his site, my review.

Anthologies: Let it Snow and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!