Sunday, January 18, 2015

Margaret Stohl Author Page

The Story:  People were talking about the Caster Chronicles, and yeah, it sounded really, really good, and it totally was! And I enjoyed the series, and I can't wait to read more books by Margaret Stohl!

Website

Series: Caster Chronicles, Dangerous CreaturesIcons.

Caster Chronicles: Beautiful Creatures and her sitemy reviewmy rereadBeautiful Darkness and her sitemy reviewmy rereadDream Dark and her sitemy reviewBeautiful Chaos and her sitemy review, my rereadBeautiful Redemption and her sitemy review, my reread.

Dangerous Creatures (*Spin Off Series of Dangerous Creatures*): Dangerous Dream and her site, my reviewDangerous Creatures and her site, my reviewDangerous Deception, and her site, my review.

Icons: Icons and my review, Idols and my review.

Anthologies: Foretold and my review, Enthralled and her site, my review, Shards and Ashes and my review, Rags & Bones and my review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!