Friday, April 13, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #27, April 13th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Is there a fictitious town in a book that you would love to live in? What makes it appealing? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

The only fictional town I can think of off the top of my head is Cainesville from the Kelley Armstrong series of the same name. And I wouldn't really want to live there, with the fae and the secrets! Though, it is home to an author...maybe!

Please leave links for me to comment back!

What about you guys? Happy reading! 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't come across a fan of Kelley Armstrong throughout the Book Blogger Hop so far so thank you for sharing your answer! I absolutely love her series' and I find them so interesting. I think I would enjoy living in quite a few of her worlds, though, of course, there's a lot of drama that goes on throughout them so I'd try my best to avoid that most of the time. I would prefer to visit Cainesville than actually live there, as then I wouldn't have to get involved in it all!

    This was a tough question for me, but I finally narrowed it down to Henrietta from The Raven Cycle series. I think it sounds like a fun, interesting town to live in, and it has a lot of secrets that I'd want to uncover.

    If you'd like to check out my own answer, please do feel free to! Let me know what you think, I always welcome discussion :) http://inkblottings.com/book-blogger-hop-april-13th-fictional-towns/

    Thank you for sharing your answer once again! It's nice to find other people that are familiar with Kelley Armstrong's work throughout the blogging community. Though I'm sure there are a lot, I didn't expect to stumble upon one during this weekly meme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kelley Armstrong's writing! I think I've answered another question in this meme with Kelley Armstrong :) And of course I'd like to check it out! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I don't know that town, but thanks for sharing and for your explanation.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool :) I hope you have a good one too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I don't know this town. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, absolutely! It's a great town and a great series! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Louisa thanks for reminding me of Kelley Armstrong, I've read some of her YA books better check if she's got some new ones as I loved her novels.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Her next YA is coming out in May, Aftermath, and after that, we won't get one in 2019 because the market doesn't mesh with her books, but she has written one! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!