Sunday, April 1, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #193, April 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 14:
Vici by Naomi Novik, Feast and Famine by Naomi Novik, Black Powder War by Naomi Novik, Bite the Hand that Bleeds by Megan Erickson, Blood Guard by Megan Erickson, Blood Veil by Megan Erickson, Defy the Worlds by Claudia Gray

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty shorter week, so yeah, I'm happy with it!

Week 13:
Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs, Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, Dwarves of Calcus by Katie Hamstead, Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter, The Proposal by Meg Cabot, Remembrance by Meg Cabot, Shadow Keeper by Christine Feehan, Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer

vs.

His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik, Throne of Jade by Naomi Novik, Proposal by Meg Cabot,  Remembrance by Meg Cabot, Archeron by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Princess of Tyrone by Katie Hamstead, Myths of Mish by Katie Hamstead, Dwaves of Calcus by Katie Hamstead, Shadow Keeper by Christine Feehan, Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter, Frat Girl by Kiley Roache, After the Ball by Sarah Cross, Three Days, Twelve Princesses, One Curse by Sarah Cross, Copycat by Hannah Jayne

Another week of not reading most of what I wanted to read, but yeah, read a ton of other books, so it all balances out! This was just the week where I had a lot of random books that I just had to read this week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!