Sunday, April 29, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #197, April 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
Beauty by Lisa Jensen, Black Star Renegades by Michael Moreci, A Court of Night and Frost by Sarah J. Maas, Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs, Endless Water, Starless Sky by Rosamond Hodge

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

This is a slightly longer week, but I had a good week and I have a lot of great books to read this week!

Week 17:
Before We Were Strangers by Brenda Novak, From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking, Inferno by Julie Kagawa

vs.

Before We Were Strangers by Brenda Novak, Where Would You Be Now? by Carrie Vaughn, The Wild Dead by Carrie Vaughn, Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs, Inferno by Julie Kagawa, This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada, Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge, Between the Heart and the Blade by Amanda Hocking, From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking

Yeah! I read all of what I wanted to read, and more! So yeah, that's a good week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!