Sunday, April 15, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #195, April 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 16:
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon, Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs, Victory of Eagles by Naomi Novik, Tongues of Serpents by Naomi Novik, Crucible of Gold by Naomi Novik, Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 5. Check.

So this isn't a balanced week, but yeah, books that I really want to read!

Week 15:
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody, Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake, Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs, Empire of Ivory by Naomi Novik, The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter, Notes from My Captivity by Kathy Parks, What Are You Afraid Of? by Alexandra Ivy, The Wild Dead by Carrie Vaughn

vs.

Where I Live by Brenda Rufener, The Martian by Andrew Weir, Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs, The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter, Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones, Onxy & Ivory by Mindee Arnett, Empire of Ivory by Naomi Novik, Notes from My Captivity by Kathy Parks

So I totally read whatever I wanted, so I read about the same amount of books, but mostly not what I planned to read. Ah, well! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!