Sunday, April 8, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #194, April 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 15:
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody, Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake, Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs, Empire of Ivory by Naomi Novik, The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter, Notes from My Captivity by Kathy Parks, What Are You Afraid Of? by Alexandra Ivy, The Wild Dead by Carrie Vaughn

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 4. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

OK, a longer week then I've been trying for, but books! It's pretty balanced, so yeah, I'm happy with it and I can't wait to read it!

Week 14:
Vici by Naomi Novik, Feast and Famine by Naomi Novik, Black Powder War by Naomi Novik, Blood Guard by Megan Erickson, Blood Veil by Megan Erickson, Defy the Worlds by Claudia Gray

vs.

Vici by Naomi Novik, Feast and Famine by Naomi Novik, Black Powder War by Naomi Novik, Blood Guard by Megan Erickson, Blood Veil by Megan Erickson, Unseen by Karin Slaughter, Dark Queen by Faith Hunter, Death's Rival by Faith Hunter, Skinwalker by Faith Hunter, Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs, Immortal Bound by T.J. Ayer

Yeah, I read all but 1 book that I wanted to read, and then I read a whole bunch more! So I'm happy with that! Lots of great books, so yeah, it was a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!