Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WWW Wednesday #366, April 18th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing now A Daily Rhythm for starting this meme!

I'm reading League of Dragons, and it's kinda hard, given that it's the last book in the Temeraire series! But it's so great to read!
I read Blood of Tyrants, and it was another great book in this series, so much happened, and it was epic to read!
I'm going to read Shadowsong, and I can't wait, I loved the first book, and this one sounds really great!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!