Saturday, May 9, 2020

We Have the Cover of The Legend of All Wolves #4!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Season of the Wolf by Maria Vale! And it looks so awesome!


The Alpha cannot rest until the Great North Pack is safe from the predators who hunt them. But there is no rest for Evie Kitwanasdottir when the Pack is compelled to shelter a group of Shifters. Shifters are Pack's mortal enemy, and everything begins to change for both sides. Especially when Shifter Constantine begins to see how lonely and hard it is to be Alpha.

He'll do anything to help Evie, but she spurns him every time. Accepting help equals weakness in the Pack. Until the time comes that Evie begins to see that partnership isn't the same as weakness, and Constantine may be just what she--and her Pack--needs...


I'm so happy that we're getting more of this series, and that Evie is getting a story, too! This book goes well with the others in the series with the nature background, and then a wolf. It looks and sounds so fantastic! I can't wait to read this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!