Wednesday, May 6, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 4 and Wrap Up

I read my last book, Rosemarked. Well, that took longer than expected! But I went to sleep late last night after getting my workout in, plus a headache, plus today I went with the doggies on a walk, and I still have the headache. I decided that because I took so long with this one, that I'll start the next one Thursday night instead of tonight, and read all day Friday. Yeah.

My Reading Journey:

Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Started On: May 5th
Finished On: May 5th, 10:08 AM
Pages Read: 470

Aurora Burning by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Started On: May 5th
Finished On: May 5th, 3:43 PM
Pages Read: 512

Network Effect by Martha Wells
Started On: May 5th
Finished On: May 5th, 11:33 PM
Pages Read: 352

Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
Started On: May 6th
Finished On: May 6th, 7:49 PM
Pages Read: 390

Goals: 6-8
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1724

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!