Friday, May 8, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #135, May 8th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: What platform do you use for your blog? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

I use Blogger. I have since the beginning, and I haven't though about switching in the 9 years I've been blogging. What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Same. I have used Blogger since the beginning. For a short while, I was a co-blogger with a couple of other bloggers on a Wordpress blog, but it wasn't book related. I never really took to Wordpress during that time.

    I hope you have a great week. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Blogger is easy to use for me :) And I did a co-blogger thing too, but I hardly did anything, and that puttered out. I have no idea what platform it was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Blogger. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Hi Louisa, I originally started out on Blogger but was tempted away to Wordpress.com with all their widgets, customisation options and formatting in 2017. On 30th April I decided to go down the self-hosting route and found an affordable deal - Flora's Musings is now a WP.org self-hosted blog! 💜😊
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your week, Louisa, stay safe and healthy.
    Here's my BBH Post
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool :) Self-hosting is something to be proud of, it sounds like a lot of work! Thanks for stopping by, hope you're safe and healthy as well, and happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!