Friday, July 17, 2020

A-Z Reading Challenge 2020

Well, it's been years since I've done this challenge. Well, there were two, one in 2011, and one in 2012, and I had a heck of time deciding what I was going to do. I went with this title, to have them under the same label, and yeah, now onto this challenge!

I was looking at my 2020 review page, and I had I don't know how many books that I've moved from one yearly review post to the next. And so I wanted to start clearing those out-to read them, review them, and leave them in that year. So I'm doing this again, and I'm going to do this like the LLFL challenge. 

How it Works: 
Read 27 books this year (easy right) One for each letter of the alphabet and one starting with an Arabic number. If there aren't any unread books for the difficult letters, then a book that has a title with that letter in it counts.

Once all the letters and the number have been read, it's time to start again!

My Journey:

A: The Aftermath by Jen Alexander-review.
B: The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine-review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!