Monday, July 13, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #475, July 13th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #474
Teaser Tuesday #482
WWW Wednesday #482
WOW #478
Will the Time Come #475
Third Sentence Thursday #465
Random Reads #451
First Lines Friday #478
Book Blogger Hop #144
The Reward Challenge Update #460
Wheel of TBR #7
How Well I Stuck to It #312
Wrote that Review Update #309

Week 28 Reviews:
Havoc
Breakout
City of Bones
The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires
The Antidote
Children of Blood and Bone
My Calamity Jane
Origin
The Sign of the Jaguar
Burn the Dark
First of Tomes

Make Your Myth-Taker Readathon 2020:
Update 27
Update 28
Update 29
Update 30
Update 31
Update 32
Update 33

Page-a-Thon:
Update 8
Update 9
Update 10
Update 11
Update 12
Update 13
Update 14
Update 15
Update 16
Update 17
Update 18
Update 19
Update 20

To Be Continued Readathon:
Update 4
Update 5
OK, so I got 52 posts in 7 days, I read a good number of books, so I'm happy there, and so posted a lot about those books! Pleased with all that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want!

6 comments:

  1. The Southern Book Club s Guide to Slaying Vampires was a fun read.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was! Really enjoyed it! And I hope you have a great week, too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Love a week when you can read whatever you want! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have various reading challenge TBRs to pull books from, so it's good to have a free week! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I like the "read whatever I want" plan. I've started on my August review books but am fitting in a lot of David Weber's Honor Harrington books around them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And congrats! I'm so behind on my review books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!