Sunday, July 19, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #313, July 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 30:
Nothing Planned!

Another free week, because I still have TBR's for reading challenges, and with the N.E.W.T's, I have one for the month of August, so I'm probably not going to have anything until after that! There are a few new books, but I won't put them on, because I don't want to put them on and not get around to it. After all the N.E.W.T's TBR is 36 books long. Even though 3 are short, that's more books than days in the month, so it's going to come close!

Week 29:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

On the Come Up by Angie Thomas, The Persuasion by Iris Johansen, Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa de la Cruz, Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland, Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa, The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, Part One by Michael Dante DiMartino, The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, Part Two by Michael Dante DiMartino, The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, Part Three by Michael Dante DiMartino, The Unseen by Thea Harrison, The Queen by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Pale Dreamer by Samantha Shannon, The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon, Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin

Again, free week, glad that I read what I did! And I'm excited for next week! Though also, I am crazy and just feeling some pressure! I want to read all the books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!