Q: Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!
2. Blog regularly. Reviews will be a subset. I mean posts, having them up on time, in finished form, not the form of the meme, without the actual content of the day. I will set time out for this, it's important to me. It should be important to me. I like, need to set up a reminder, because I'll think I'll do it later, and then a year later, I haven't done it. Bad me!!!
2. A. Reviews. I'm so behind, it's not even funny. At. All. So, goal, is to write at least 4 reviews a day, till caught up, and trying to write the review of the book, the day that I finish the book. That way, my thoughts are nice and new, and I don't have to struggle to remember some character, or some important part of the plot, or funny little details! This will probably be easier if I have the posts all ready for me and all. Which I don't. I still have posts from August to do.
3. Find one new thing that I enjoy doing, be it finding more time to play cards, bowling, or whatever, something fun, so I can have what the parents refer to as "balance in my life" or something along the lines that I don't read as much as I do. I'm moving this to a "maybe" because I am really busy and all,
4. Catch up. Still things to do, still want to do that I just haven't gotten around to. Stuff like growing up adult-y stuff like a job and housing and such. Yeah. Those shudder-inducing plans.
5. Try and spend time with all family, immediate, and extended, extended is easier, and I was up to bi-weekly visits, and I want to keep that up, it was fun playing with the cousins and cooking.