Monday, October 13, 2014

Alexandra Bracken Author Page

The Story: I had The Darkest Minds to be read, and yeah, when it came out, I got it from the library, and I read it, and I loved it, and then I got lucky and got Never Fade from NetGalley, which was awesome, so I got to read that early, and yeah, now I can't wait for In The Afterlight!

Website

Series: The Darkest Minds, Passenger, Silver in the Bone.

The Darkest Minds: The Darkest Minds and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewIn Time and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Never Fade and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Sparks Rise and her site, my review, my reread, In The Afterlight and her site, my review, The Darkest Legacy and her site, my review.

Passenger: Passenger and her site, my review, my rereadWayfarer and her site, my review.

Silver in the Bone: Silver in the Bone and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Brightly Woven and her site, my review, Lore and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!