Monday, October 13, 2014

Alyson Noel Author Page

The Story: I started reading The Immortals series, and yeah, it was just so entertaining, I couldn't stop, and I read the spin off series, and The Soul Seeker series, and yeah, I can't wait to read and reread more of her books because they're just so great!

Website

Series: The Immortals, Riley Bloom, Soul Seekers, Beautiful IdolsLaguna Cove & Cruel Summer, Stealing Infinity.

The Immortals: Eternal Flame and my review, Evermore and her site, my review, Blue Moon and her site, my review, Shadowland and her site, my review, Dark Flame and her site, my review, Night Star and her site, my review, my reread, Everlasting and her site, my review, my reread.

Riley Bloom (Spin Off Series of *The Immortals*): Radiance and her site, my review, Shimmer and her site, my reviewDreamland and her site, my review, Whisper and her site, my review.

Soul Seekers: Daire Meets Ever and my review, Fated and her site, my review, my reread, Echo and her site, my review, my reread, Mystic and her site, my review, my reread, Horizon and her site, my review, my reread.

Beautiful Idols: Unrivaled and her site, my review, Blacklist and her site, my review.

Laguna Cove & Cruel Summer: Forever Summer and her site, my review.

Stealing Infinity: Stealing Infinity and her site, my review, Ruling Destiny and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Saving Zoe and her site, my review, Art Geeks and Prom Queens and her site, my review, Faking 19 and her site, my review, Kiss & Blog and her site, my review, Fly Me To the Moon and her site, my review, Keeping Secrets and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Kisses From Hell and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!