Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Veronica Roth Author Page

The Story: I had to read Divergent! It sounded freaking amazing, and it looked amazing, and it was totally amazing! The whole series was, though I was a bit disappointed in Allegiant. For me, Divergent was the best book in the series, and it just kinda went a bit downhill from there. Oh, well.

Website

Series: Divergent.

Divergent: Four and her site, my review, Divergent and her site, my review, my reread, Free Four and her site, my review, Insurgent and her site, my review, my reread, Allegiant and her site, my review.

Four is a collection of short stories which are The Transfer, The Initiate, The Son, Four.

Anthologies: Shards & Ashes and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!