Monday, October 13, 2014

Veronica Roth Author Page

The Story: I had to read Divergent! It sounded freaking amazing, and it looked amazing, and it was totally amazing! The whole series was, though I was a bit disappointed in Allegiant. For me, Divergent was the best book in the series, and it just kinda went a bit downhill from there. Oh, well.

Website

Series: Divergent, Carve the Mark.

Divergent: Four and her site, my review, Divergent and her site, my review, my reread, Free Four and my review, Insurgent and her site, my review, my reread, Allegiant and her site, my review.

Four is a collection of short stories which are The Transfer, The Initiate, The Son, Four.

Carve the Mark: Carve the Mark and her site, my review, The Fates Divide and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Chosen Ones and her site, my review, Poster Girl and her site, my review, Arch-Conspirator and her site, my review, When Among Crows and her site, my review

Anthologies: Shards & Ashes and my review, Three Sides of a Heart and my reviewThe End and Other Beginnings: Stories from the Future and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!