Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Marissa Meyer Author Page

The Story: Of course I started with Cinder! I had to read Cinder, because it sounded so great, and because it sounded like just the thing that I would enjoy, and enjoy it I did, so much so that the wait for each subsequent book has been torturous, and the wait for Winter, even more so, because it's 4 or so months shy of having 2 years between Cress and Winter. Well, on the current schedule, and we do get Fairest, but somehow, I want more!

Website

Series: The Lunar Chronicles, Wires and NerveRenegades, Gilded.

The Lunar Chronicles: The Keeper and her site, (Part of *Stars Above*), my reviewGlitches and her site, my review, The Little Android and her site, my reviewCinder and her site, my review, my reread, The Mechanic and her site, (Part of *Stars Above*), my reviewThe Queen's Army and her site, my review, Scarlet and her site, my review, my rereadCarswell's Guide to Being Lucky and her site, (Part of *Stars Above*), my reviewAfter Sunlight Passes By and her site, (Part of *Stars Above*), my reviewCress and her site, my review, my reread, Fairest and her site, my review, my rereadThe Princess and the Guard and her site, (Part of *Stars Above*), my reviewWinter and her site, my review, my rereadSomething Old, Something New and her site, (Part of *Stars Above*), my reviewCovid-128 and her site, my review.

The Keeper, Glitches, The Queen's Army, Carswell’s Guide to Being Lucky, After Sunshine Passes By, The Princess and the Guard, The Little Android, The Mechanic, Something Old, Something New are short stories in Stars Above, set in the The Lunar Chronicles world.

Wires and Nerve (Spin Off Series of *The Lunar Chronicles*): Wires and Nerve and her site, my review, Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue and her site, my review

Renegades: Renegades and her site, my review, Archenemies and her site, my review, Supernova and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Heartless and her site, my review, Instant Karma and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Petticoats & Pistols.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!