Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kiersten White Author Page

The Story: Ah, Paranormalcy! The book that I just had to read, because it sounded really good, and when I read it, was just so hilarious, and awesome, and loveable! And yeah, I did love it, and the whole trilogy, and all of her books that I have read-Illusions of Fate, my personal opinion, is that it's the furthest thing from Paranormalcy that one author that wrote both things, could get in the same genre, because it's opposites, but yet, so very, very good, and I loved it, too! Can't wait for her new series, and any other book she writes!

Website

Seires: Paranormalcy, Mind Games, The Conqueror's Saga, Slayer, Camelot Rising.

Paranormalcy: Paranormalcy and her site, my review, my reread, Supernaturally and her site, my review, my reread, Endlessly and her site, my review, my reread.

Mind Games: Annie and Fia and her site, my review, Mind Games and her site, my review, my reread, Perfect Lies and her site, my review.

The Conqueror's Saga: And I Darken and her site, my review, Now We Rise and her site, my review, Bright We Burn and her site, my review.

Slayer: Slayer and her site, my review, Chosen and her site, my review.

Camelot Rising: The Guinevere Deception and her site, my review, The Camelot Betrayal and her site, my review, The Excalibur Curse and her site, my review

Stand Alone's: The Chaos of the Stars and her site, my review, my rereadIllusions of Fate and her site, my review, In the Shadows and her site, my review, The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein and her site, my review, Hide and her site, my review, Mister Magic and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Corsets & Clockwork and my review, My True Love Gave to Me and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!