Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jana Oliver Author Page

The Story: The series sound really fantastic, and yeah, I went and got the first two from the library, and I was just so exited to read them, they were part of a pretty great series, and I enjoyed all of them so much! I can't wait to reread it!

Website

Series: The Demon Trapper's,

The Demon Trapper's: All I Want For Christmas  and my review, Retro Demonology and my review, The Demon Trapper's Daughter and her site, my review, Soul Thief and her site, my review, Forgiven and her site, my review, Foretold and her site, my review, Grave Matters and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Briar Rose and my review, Tangled Souls and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!