Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jennifer Estep Author Page

The Story: Touch of Frost sounded just fantastic, and yeah, I found it first on Goodreads, and then next, I got it from the library, and yeah, I've enjoyed the whole series! I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Mythos Academy, Mythos Academy: ColoradoElemental Assassin, Big Time, Black Blade, Crown of Shards, Gargoyle Queen, Section 47, Galactic Truebond.

Mythos Academy: First Frost and her site, my review, Touch of Frost and her site, my review, Halloween Frost and her site, my review, Kiss of Frost and her site, my review, Dark Frost and her site, my review, Crimson Frost and her site, my review, Spartan Frost and her site, my review, Midnight Frost and her site, my review, Killer Frost and her site, my review, Spider and Frost and her site, my review.

Mythos Academy: Colorado (Spin Off of *Mythos Academy*): Spartan Heart and her site, my review, Spartan Promise and her site, my review, Spartan Destiny and her site, my review.

Elemental Assassin: Poison and her site, my review, Web of Deceit and her site, my review, Spider's Bargain and her site, my review, Spider's Bite and her site, my review, Web of Death and her site, my review, Web of Lies and her site, my review, Wasted and her site, my review, Venom and her site, my review, Tangled Dreams and her site, my review, Tangled Schemes and her site, my review, Tangled Threads and her site, my review, Spider's Nemesis and her site, my review, Haint and Hobwebs and her site, my review, Spider's Revenge and her site, my review, Thread of Death and her site, my review, By a Thread and her site, my review, Widow's Web and her site, my review, Deadly Sting and her site, my review, Parlour Tricks and her siteKiss of Venom and her site, my review, Heart of Venom and her site, my review, The Spider and her site, my review, Poison Promise and her site, my review, Black Widow and her site, my review, Spider's Trap and her site, my review, Bitter Bite and her site, my review, Unwanted and her site, my reviewUnraveled and her site, my review, Nice Guys Bite and her site, my reviewSnared and her site, my review, Venom in the Veins and her site, my review, Winter Web and her site, (part of *Season of Sorcery*), Sharpest Sting and her site, my review, Last Strand and her site, my review, Heart Stings and her site, my reviewSpider and Frost and her sitemy review, Stings and Stones and her site, my review.

Winter's Web is a short story in Seasons of Sorcery, set in the Elemental Assassin series, here's my review

Big Time: Karma Girl and her site, my review, Hot Mama and her site, my review, Jinx and her site, my review, A Karma Girl Christmas and her site, my review, Nightingale and her site, my review.

Black Blade: Cold Burn of Magic and her site, my review, Dark Heart of Magic and her site, my reviewBright Blaze of Magic and her site, my review.

Crown of Shards: Kill the Queen and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewProtect the Prince and her site, my review, my rereadCrush the King and her site, my review, my reread.

Gargoyle Queen (Spin Off Series of *Kill the Queen*): Capture the Crown and her site, my review, Tear Down the Throne and her site, my review, Conquer the Kingdom and her site, my review.



Stand Alones: The Beauty of Being a Beast and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!