Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jennifer Echols Author Page

The Story: People were talking about Jennifer Echol's books, and yeah, when I had a chance to read Going Too Far, I took it, and yeah, I have just loved all of her books that I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Boys Next Door, Superlatives, Stargazer.

The Boys Next Door: The Boys Next Door and her site, my review, Endless Summer and her site, my review.

Superlatives: Biggest Flirts and her site, my review, Perfect Couple and her site, my review, Most Likely to Succeed and her site, my review.

Stargazer: Star Crossed and her site, my review, Playing Dirty and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Going Too Far and her site, my review, Forgot You and her site, my review, Love Story and her site, my review, Levitating Las Vegas and her site, my review, Such a Rush and her site, my review, Dirty Little Secret and her site, my review, The One That I Want and her site, my review, The Ex Games and her site, my review, Major Crush and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!