Tuesday, December 2, 2014

James Patterson Author Page

The Story: I found Confessions of a Murder Suspect from the library, and it looked fantastic, so yeah, I just had to read it! And I've really enjoyed the series, and I can't wait to read more, because it's such a great seires!

Website

Series: Confessions, Maximum Ride,

Confessions: Confessions of a Murder Suspect and his site, my review, my reread, The Private School Murders and his site, my review, The Paris Mysteries and his site, my review, The Murder of an Angel and his site, my review.

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment and his site, my review, School's Out-Forever and his site, my review, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports and his site, my review, The Final Warning and his site, my review, Max and his site, my review, Fang and his site, my review, Angel and his site, my review, Nevermore and his site, my review, Maximum Ride Forever and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!