Friday, December 5, 2014

Jennifer E. Smith Author Page

The Story: SPLFS was a DAC book, and yeah, people were talking about it so much, and yeah, I just had to read it! So yeah, I went and got it from the library, and I read it, and I loved it, and yeah, I've enjoyed her next book, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Stand Alone's: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and her site, my review, This Is What Happy Looks Like and her site, my review, The Geography of You and Me and her site, my review, You Are Here and her site, my review, The Comeback Season and her site, my review, Hello, Goodbye, And Everything In Between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!