Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 9 Review: Lord of the Wolfyn

From Goodreads:
Once upon a time…the Blood Sorcerer vanquished the kingdom of Elden.
To save their children, the queen scattered them to safety and the king filled them with vengeance.

Only a magical timepiece connects the four royal heirs…and time is running out.…

For practical Reda Weston, nothing could explain how reading a sexy version of "Little Red Riding Hood" catapulted her into another realm—face-to-fang with the legendary wolf-creature who seduced women. A wolf who transformed into a dark, virile man….

Dayn cursed the Sorcerer that turned him wolfyn and damned him to a lonely fate. As a beast, he mated with women to gain strength.

Strength he needed to rescue his royal parents. But as a man, he craved Reda's heated, sizzling touch. With little time left, Dayn had to either embrace his wolf to save his kingdom…or fight it to save his woman.

My Review:
Of the books of this series that I've read so far, I have to say, that I enjoyed the first one the most so far. But that's mostly because I'm prejudiced, that Gena Showalter is one of my most favourite, top 1 authors, and I haven't read any other books by these other authors. Yeah.

Though I've kinda already read the 4th one, which of of the 4, I'd say my order of favourite books from greatest to least, would be 1, 4, then 2 and this one would be tied, because yeah, I enjoyed Lord of the Abyss a lot!

I enjoyed the characters and the plot in this book! I loved how Dayn was wolfyn, and how that all worked, and how his relationship with Reda was, and yeah, how everything came together, it was just so entertaining and good

This was a pretty great book, I enjoyed it a lot, and yeah, now to read more books!

Author: Jessica Anderson
Series: Royal House of Shadows #3
Read: March 9th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Wanted to finish the series!
Publisher: Harlequin
Published: October 18th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!