Monday, January 9, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #292, January 9th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #291
Teaser Tuesday #299
WWW Wednesday #299
WOW #296
Will the Time Come #290
Third Sentence Thursday #280
Random Reads #267
First Lines Friday #286
The Reward Challenge Update #277
Follow Friday #269
LLFL Reading Challenge Update 64
How Well I Stuck to It #121
Wrote that Review Update #126

Week 1 Reviews:
Alien Collective
Universal Alien
Alien Separation
Alien in Chief
Camp Alien
Alien Nation
Eleventh Grave in Moonlight
Silence Fallen
Blade Bound
Queen of Hearts
The Awakening

Random:
Driven, Frozen, Hidden: Book Blast
We Have the Cover of Hidden Legacy #3!!!!
Colleen Oakes Author Page
Heidi Heilig Author Page

OK, so I got 23 posts in 7 days, so yeah, I had a pretty great week! Can't wait to have another one! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like 2017 started with a bang for you! Hope you enjoy another great week of reading and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) Me, too, and thanks! And thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. 23 posts in 7 days? You're amazing! Excellent work :) I hope you enjoy reading this week.

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Me too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a pretty great week :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Impressive number of reviews! I am curious about Queen of Hearts.

    Enjoy the new week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a pretty great book! And different! And yeah, it's a series :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I've heard about the Alien books, but have never read them. I think I will need to look into them now, based on your review. Thanks--hope your 2017 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really fantastic series, lots of sarcasm and action! It's a great series, so yeah! :) Aw, thanks! You too! :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!