Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #298, January 25th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication: March 20th, 2017
From Goodreads:
A bloody path has been chosen… 

The war against the Titans continues, and they remain determined to wreak havoc on the world, but Seth has become something all gods fear. Now the most dangerous, most absolute power no longer resides in those who have been freed from their tombs. 

The Great War fought by the few is coming… 

All may doubt and fear what Seth has become. All except the one woman who might be his final chance at redemption. Josie will do anything to prove that Seth is on their side, but fate has a nasty way of changing lives, of changing people. 

In the end, the sun will fall… 

The only way they can save the future and save themselves is by facing the unknown together. It will take more than trust and faith. It will take love and the kind of strength not easily broken. No matter what, their lives will never be the same. 

For what the gods have feared has come to pass. The end of the old is here and the beginning of the new has been ushered in…

Yeah, it's been a wait for this book and I really want to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Another Armentrout book. I love her writing so much! I'm sure this one will be a hit. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Her books are so fantastic! I can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!