Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Becky Albertalli Author Page

The Story: I saw Simon Vs. the Homo Sapien Agenda from Edelweiss, and yeah, it was just so fantastic and I loved reading it! And now there's The Upside of Unrequited and I can't wait to read it!

Website


Simonverse: Simon Vs. the Homo Sapien Agenda and her sitemy reviewThe Upside of Unrequited and her sitemy review, Leah on the Offbeat and her site, my review, Love, Creekwood and my review.

Creekwood: Simon Vs. the Homo Sapien Agenda, Leah on the Offbeat, and Love, Creekwood.

What If It's Us: What If It's Us and her sitemy review.

Stand Alone's: Yes No Maybe So and her site, my review, Kate in Waiting and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!