Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Yasmine Galenorn Author Page

The Story: I saw some of her books around on Goodreads, and decided to try them out! And yeah, they look really great, and I can't wait to read them!

Website

Series: Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, Fly by NightIndigo Court, Whisper HollowLily Shore.

Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon: Etched in Silver and her site, my review, Witchling and her site, my review, Changeling and her site, my review, Darkling and her site, my review, Dragon Wytch and her site, my review, Night Huntress and her site, my review, Demon Mistress and her site, my review, The Shadow of Mist and her site, my review, Bone Magic and her site, my review, Harvest Hunting and her site, my review, Bone Wynd and her site, my review, Ice Shards and her site, my review, Counting Darkness and her site, my review, Shaded Vision and her site, my review, Shadow Rising and her site, my review, Haunted Moon and her site, my review, Autumn Whispers and her site, my review, Crimson Veil and her site, my reviewFlight from Hell, Priestess Dreaming and her site, my review, Panther Prowling and her site, my review, Darkness Raging and her site, my review, Moon Shimmers and her site, my review, Knight Magic and her site, my reviewHarvest Song and her site, my reviewBlood Bonds and her site, my review.

Fly by Night (Spin Off Series of *Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon*): Flight from Hell and her site, my review, Flight by Death and her site, my review, Flight by Mayhem and her site, my review.

Indigo Court: Night Myst and her site, my reviewNight Veil and her site, my review, Night Seeker and her site, my review, Night Vision and her site, my review, Night's End and her site, my review, Night Shivers and her site, my review.

Whisper Hollow: Autumn Thorns and her site, my review, Shadow Silence and her site, my review.

Lily Shore: Souljacker and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!