Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Teaser Tuesday #302, January 24th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Ambrosia of The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from The Forgotten by Heather Graham, page  84.

"Dr. Amory was fascinated by Cocoa's preference for Lara. He said he'd never seen a bond form so quickly, and he'd been doing research on dolphins' abilities for thirty years."

Oooh, a book with dolphins! I need to read more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

14 comments:

  1. Yes... but I still think they should be swimming freely in the wild:(. Hope you enjoy the book, anyway. My TT this week is a new addition to an old, very famous story... https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/teaser-tuesday-24th-january-2016/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it's a place for the infirm and elderly dolphins! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I just watched Dolphin Tale last weekend. I think they are such intelligent creatures. I would read.

    https://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/tuesday-teaser-intro-someone-to-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, they're so awesome! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Dolphins!

    Mine this week is from a Tom Clancy Jack Ryan novel: https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-1bg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her books. Throw in some dolphins and I'm thrilled!

    My TT from Heart Of Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! They're so fantastic! What about you guys? Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Dolphins are fascinating! Thanks for sharing, and here''s mine: “LILLIAN BOXFISH TAKES A WALK”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, they are! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  6. I love Heather Graham and don't have to think twice about reading anything she writes.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Well, her earlier books, since there are so freaking many! But her later ones, they are fantastic! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  7. Love dolphins! Sounds really interesting. Here's my link for today's intro and teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1t1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed reading about dolphins since Dolphin Diaries :) Such a great series! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!