Saturday, September 23, 2023

Week 38 Review: City of the Lost

From Goodreads:
Joe Sunday has been a Los Angeles low-life for years, but his life gets a whole lot lower when he is killed by the rival of his crime boss-only to return as a zombie. His only hope is to find and steal a talisman that he learns can grant immortality. But, unfortunately for Joe, every other undead thug and crime boss in Los Angeles is looking for the same thing.

My Review:
I loved reading this book! It was published before the Eric Carter series, but I've been reading that first, and I knew I had to read this one, because Joe and others are there for a brief but important part at the beginning of book 6, I believe? So I had to read this one, and I had such a great time!


This was a fantastic read and I can't wait to read more by Stephen Blackmoore! 

Author: Stephen Blackmoore
Read: September 19th, 2023
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love his writing and this character is in the Eric Carter series, and it's a SAC 2023 Book and a WTC Book!
Publisher: DAW
Published: January 1st 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!