Monday, October 13, 2014

Alison Goodman Author Page

The Story: I wanted to read Eon, because it sounded really great, and yeah, got it and Eona from the library, and just read them, because they were fantastic! I think I'm going to have to reread them sometime!

Website

Series: Eon, Lady Helen, The Ill-Mannered Ladies.

Eon: Eon and her site, my review, Eona and her site, my review.

Lady Helen: The Dark Days Club and her site, my review, Lusus Naturae and my review, The Dark Days Pack and her site, my review, The Dark Days Deceit and her site, my review.


Stand Alone's: Singing the Blue Star Blues and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!