Monday, October 13, 2014

Meagan Spooner Author Page

The Story: I got Skylark from NetGalley, and yeah, I read it, and it was so good, and then she also co-writes the Starbound trilogy, and that was really good! And I can't wait to read more books in both series!

Website

Series: SkylarkStarbound, Unearthed, The Other Side of the Sky.

Skylark: Skylark and her site, my review, my rereadShadowlark and her site, my review, my rereadLark Ascending and her site, my review.

Starbound: These Broken Stars and her sitemy review, my rereadThis Night So Dark and my review, my rereadThis Shattered World and her site, my review, my rereadTheir Fractured Light and my review, my reread.

Unearthed: Unearthed and her site, my reviewUndying and her sitemy review.

The Other Side of the Sky: The Other Side of the Sky and her site, my review, Beyond the End of the World and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Hunted and her sitemy review, Sherwood and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!