Monday, October 13, 2014

Alyssa B. Sheinmel Author Page

The Story: Well, I got Second Star from NetGalley, and while I haven't read it yet, I really, really want to, and I can't wait till I do, because it sounds like a fantastic book!

Website

Stand Alone's: Second Star and her site, my review, The Beautiful Between and her site, my review, The Lucky Kind and her site, my review, The Stone Girl and her site, my review, Faceless and her site, my review, R.I.P Eliza Hart and her site, my review, A Danger to Herself and Others and her site, my review, What Kind of Girl and her site, my review, The Castle (for Troubled Girls) and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!