Monday, October 13, 2014

A.C. Gaughen Author Page

The Story: Well, Scarlet was a LLFL book, and it sounded pretty great, because hey, Robin Hood retelling? Sounds interesting! And it was! Such a great twist, made it really unique, and awesome, and yeah, I can't wait for Lion Heart to come out, so I can read all 3 books!

Website

Series: ScarletThe Elementae.

Scarlet: Scarlet and her site, my review, my rereadLady Thief and her site, my review, Lion Heart and her site, my review.

The Elementae: Reign the Earth and her site, my review, Imprison the Sky and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!