Monday, October 13, 2014

Jay Kristoff Author Page

The Story: I got Stormdancer from the library because yeah, I wanted to read, it was a DAC Book, and yeah, it was really freaking fantastic! I can't wait to read more of his books, because they're just so dang entertaining!

Website

Series: The Lotus WarThe Illuminae Files, The Nevernight ChroniclesLifelike, The Aurora Cycle, Empire of the Vampire.

The Lotus War: Praying for Rain and my review, The Last Stormdancer and my review, Stormdancer and his sitemy review, my reread, The Little Stormdancer and my review, Kinslayer and his sitemy review, Endsinger and his sitemy review.

The Illuminae Files: Memento and my reviewIlluminae and his sitemy review, my reread, my third reviewGemina and his sitemy review, my reread, my third reviewObsidio and his sitemy review, my reread.

The Nevernight Chronicles: Nevernight and his sitemy review, my rereadGodsgrave and his sitemy review, my rereadDarkdawn and his sitemy review.

Lifelike: LIFEL1K3 and his sitemy review, DEV1AT3 and his sitemy review, TRUEL1F3 and his sitemy review.

The Aurora Cycle: Aurora Rising and his sitemy review, my reread, my third reviewAurora Burning and his sitemy review, my rereadAurora's End and his sitemy review.

Empire of the Vampire: Empire of the Vampire and his sitemy review, my rereadEmpire of the Damned and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!