Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jay Kristoff Author Page

The Story: I got Stormdancer from the library because yeah, I wanted to read, it was a DAC Book, and yeah, it was really freaking fantastic! I can't wait to read more of his books, because they're just so dang entertaining!

Website

Series: The Lotus WarThe Illuminae Files, The Nevernight Chronicles.

The Lotus War: Praying for Rain and my review, The Last Stormdancer and my review, Stormdancer and my review, my reread, The Little Stormdancer and my review, Kinslayer and my review, Endsinger and my review.

The Illuminae Files: Illuminae and my review, Gemina and my review, Obsidio.

The Nevernight Chronicles: Nevernight and my review, Godsgrave and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!