Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kelsey Sutton Author Page

The Story: I got both books from NetGalley, and yeah, they sounded really interesting, and unique, and I love unique, so I just had to read them! So I did, and yeah, I just loved both of them, and yeah, I kinda hope for a 3rd, kinda not! It just ended in a pretty good place!

Website

Series: Some Quiet Place, Fortuna Sworn, Phoebe Fry, Charlie Travesty, The Fair Ones

Some Quiet Place: Some Quiet Place and her site, my review, Where Silence Gathers and her site, my review.

Fortuna Sworn: Fortuna Sworn and her site, my review, Dreamless Slumber and her site, my review, Deadly Dreams and my review, Beautiful Nightmares and my review, Endless Terrors, Violent Awakening.

Phoebe Fry (Spin Off Series of *Fortuna Sworn*): One for Sorrow.

Charlie Travesty: A Whisper in the Dark and my review, A Light in the Dusk and my review, A Memory in the Flame and my review, A Sacrifice in the Smoke and my review, A Song in the Night and my review, A Secret in the Shadows.

The Fair Ones: Golden.

Stand Alone's: Smoke and Key and her site, my review, Gardenia and her site, my review, The Lonely Ones and her site, my review, Summer in the Elevator and my review, Kingdom by the Sea and my review, Straight On 'Til Morning and my review, The Door and the End of the Stars and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!