Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kiera Cass Author Page

The Story: The Selection! I just had to read it, because it was another YA Book that just had to be read, and yeah, it sparked in me a love of this series, one that has continued on in the whole series! And now I can't wait for the new books that were announced, The Queen, The Favorite, and The Heir!

Website

Series: The Selection, The Betrothed.

The Selection: The Queen and her site, (Part of *The Selection Stories: The Queen and The Favorite*), my reviewThe Prince and her site, my review, my rereadThe Selection and her site, my review, my rereadmy third review, my forth reviewThe Elite and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Guard and her site, (Part of *The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard*), my review, my rereadThe Favorite and her site, (Part of *The Selection Stories: The Queen and The Favorite*), my reviewThe One and her site, my review, my rereadThe Epilogue and her site, my review, The Maid and her site, my review, Happily Ever After and her site, my reviewThe Heir and her site, my review, The Crown and her site, my review, The Crown Epilogue and her site, my review.

The Prince and The Guard are short stories in the book called The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard, set in The Selection world, here's my review, my reread.

The Queen and The Favorite are short stories in the book called The Selection Stories: The Queen and The Favorite, set in The Selection world, here's my review.

The Betrothed: The Betrothed and her site, my review, The Betrayed and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!