Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kiera Cass Author Page

The Story: The Selection! I just had to read it, because it was another YA Book that just had to be read, and yeah, it sparked in me a love of this series, one that has continued on in the whole series! And now I can't wait for the new books that were announced, The Queen, The Favorite, and The Heir!

Website

Series: The Selection

The Selection: The Queen and her site, (part of *The Selection Stories: The Queen and The Favorite*), The Prince and her site, (part of *The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard*), my reviewThe Selection and her site, my review, my rereadmy second rereadThe Elite and her site, my review, my rereadThe Guard and her site, (part of *The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard*), The Favorite and her site, (part of *The Selection Stories: The Queen and The Favorite*) The One and her site, my review, The Heir, Untitled.

The Prince and The Guard are short stories in the book called The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard, set in The Selection world, here's my review.

The Queen and The Favorite are short stories in the book called The Selection Stories: The Queen and The Favorite, set in The Selection world, here's my review.

Stand Alone's: The Siren and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Brave New Love and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!