Saturday, January 27, 2018

Week 4 Review: Faithless

From Goodreads:
The victim was buried alive in the Georgia woods–then killed in a horrifying fashion. When Sara Linton and Jeffrey Tolliver stumble upon the body, both become consumed with finding out who killed the pretty young woman. For them, a harrowing journey begins, one that will test their own turbulent relationship and draw dozens of life into the case.

For as Jeffrey and Sara move further down a trail of shocking surprises and hidden passions, neither is prepared for the most stunning discovery of all: the identity of a killer who is more evil and dangerous than anyone could have guessed.

My Review:
I just really enjoyed reading this book! The mystery was just incredible, and I loved being with these characters again, however much we'll not have of a good deal of them soon, since there's only one more Grant County book!

This case, it was insidious, you know? There's something wrong with the family, but picking one thing was hard to do. It was a general air of something, and with the girl in the box, yeah, that was just horrible, the way that she died!

The ending was so complicated! On one hand, bad guy was caught. Other hand, one of the innocents was killed. And Lena makes a few decisions and enacts them in this book that are good for her-though they'll have consequences.

It was kinda hard to read this book. I know what's going to happen in the next book, and so knowing that there's a limited time left-just this book and the next...I want to prolong it, and I just want to get it over with. Bah!

Loved reading this book, and I can't wait to read Beyond Reach!

Author: Karin Slaughter
Series: Grant County #5
Read: January 23rd, 2018
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2018 Book!
Publisher: Dell
Published: July 25th 2006
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!