Monday, February 23, 2015

Write on Review-a-Thon February Sign Up

Write On Review-a-Thon
So the February review-a-thon, hosted by The Book Vixen, and yeah, I'm signing up, because still, most of 2012 and 2013 reviews still really have to be written! And I have to keep 2015 current!

Review-a-Thon Details:

-Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
-This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
-To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb (above) and event button (grab code below). If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
-Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky found at the end of this post. The sign up linky will be open until 11:55 pm PDT on February 27th.
-On February 27th, get working on those reviews!
-There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on March 1st.

Goals: I want to write 20 reviews, and since I've been writing reviews pretty quickly, so I'll be reviewing anything from August 2013, June 2012, July 2013, and rereads, and other books in the series! Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading (and writing reviews!)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've recently done just over 100 over the course of a week or so, which means that now I've slowed down to about 0, so I need to keep going! I have just over 14 months left to do!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I can't wait to start this, and get some more done! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading and reviewing!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!