Sunday, February 22, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #23, February 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 9:
Saturday: The Murder Wall by Mari Hannah, Settled Blood by Mari Hannah, Deadly Deceit by Mari Hannah
Sunday: Sunrise by Mike Mullin, Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
Monday: Viper Game by Christine Feehan, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Captive by Aimee Carter, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Forbidden by Kimberly Griffiths Little, Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles, In Time by Alexandra Bracken
Tuesday: Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken, Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross, After the Ball by Sarah Cross, Twin Roses by Sarah Cross, Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross, Stupid Boy by Cindy Miles, Kisscut by Karin Slaughter
Wednesday: Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas, Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas, Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes, Alienated by Melissa Landers
Thursday: The Presence by Heather Graham, The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston, Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan, Dark Shadows by T.G. Ayer, Angels in the Dark by Lauren Kate, Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Friday: Rapture by Lauren Kate, Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland, Nantucket Red by Leila Howland, Ghost Walk by Heather Graham

Tour Books: Stupid Boy, Dark Shadows, Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: Sunrise, Take Back the Skies, Captive, Tear You Apart, Alienated, The Rules for Breaking, Nantucket Red. 7 which means I can have 4 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: Deadly Deceit, Forbidden, Ask Again Later, Top Ten Clues You're Clueless, Anatomy of a Misfit, 5 which means I have have 3 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: No Check.

Rereads: The Da Vinci Code, Never Fade, Kisscut, Beautiful Chaos, The Presence, Rapture, 6. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Viper Game, Gone Girl, 2, but 1 is an exception, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

All in all, an almost good week!Except meme books, again. But I can't wait to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!