Sunday, February 15, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #22, February 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 8:
Saturday: All That Glows by Ryan Graudin, All That Burns by Ryan Graudin, The Emblazoned Red by Dawn McCullough White
Sunday: Dead Time by Anne Cassidy, Fuse by Julianna Baggott, Haunted by Heather Graham, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Monday: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, Feuds by Avery Hastings, Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican, Take Me On by Katie McGarry, Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh
Tuesday: Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Exile by Kevin Emerson
Wednesday: Kisscut by Karin Slaughter, Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly, Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly, Crystal Fire by Jordan Dane
Thursday: Alter of Eden by James Rollins, Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike, Sleep of Death by Aprilynne Pike, Counting by D by Kate Scott, The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Conner
Friday: In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken, The One Percenters by John Podgursky, Stray by Elissa Sussman, Untouched by Jus Accardo, Toxic by Jus Accardo

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: The Emblazoned Red, The One Percenters. Check.

NetGalley: Fuse, Feuds, Brutal Youth, Crystal Fire. 4 which means I can have 1 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: All That Glows, All That Burns, Exile, Sleep No More, Counting to D, The Things You Kiss Goodbye, Stray. 7 which means I have have 5 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: Take Me On, No Check.

Rereads: The Lost Symbol, Kisscut, Angel Fire, Alter of Eden. 4. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Dead Time, Haunted, The Fault in Our Stars, Dangerous Creatures, Magic Bites, In the Afterlight, Toxic 7 but 3 are exceptions, which means I used up 4 of my extras from above. Check.

Again, it's memes that didn't make it, but oh, well. Pretty good week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!