Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Liz Braswell Author Page

The Story: Well, I actually started with the TV show, which I really enjoyed, and yeah, it's too bad that it was cancelled after one season. But that got me into read the books, and so I bought the one that is all 3 of them in one book, which was great! And then I read it, and it was just so good! I enjoyed it so much!

Website

Series: The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Twisted Tales.

The Nine Lives of Chloe King: The Nine Lives of Chloe King and her site, my review.

Twisted Tales: A Whole New World and my review, Once Upon a Dream and my review, As Old as Time and my review, Part of Your World and my review, Straight On Until Morning and my review, Unbirthday and my review, What Once Was Mine and my reviewA Twisted Tale Anthology and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!