Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Liz Braswell Author Page

The Story: Well, I actually started with the TV show, which I really enjoyed, and yeah, it's too bad that it was cancelled after one season. But that got me into read the books, and so I bought the one that is all 3 of them in one book, which was great! And then I read it, and it was just so good! I enjoyed it so much!

Website

Series: The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Twisted Tales.

The Nine Lives of Chloe King: The Nine Lives of Chloe King and her site, my review.

Twisted Tales: A Whole New World and my review, Once Upon a Dream and my review, As Old as Time and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!