Friday, February 27, 2015

First Lines Friday #189, February 27th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"Killing was easier than I thought it could be, and a lot more rewarding. I finally feel as if I've done something important, something that deserves real attention. All my life I've tried, done my best, but no one ever truly appreciated my efforts, really saw me for who and what I was. I can say objectively, honestly, I did a good and efficient job on this new, important project, start to finish." -Obsession in Death by J.D. Robb

Well, that's not a creepy opening or anything! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!