Thursday, February 26, 2015

Marjorie M. Liu Author Page

The Story: One of her Dirk & Steel books was part of Dark Dreamers, and yeah, it was really great, and I've read other stories of hers in anthologies that I've enjoyed, and yeah, I want to read more!

Website

Series: Dirk & Steele, MonstressHunter KissA Molly Beacon Mystery,

Dirk & Steele: Tiger Eye and her site, my review, Shadow Touch and her site, my review, The Red Heart of Jade and her site, my review, A Dream of Stone and Shadow and her site, my review, Dark Dreamers and her site, my review, Eye of Heaven and her site, my review, Soul Song and her site, my review, Where The Heart Lives and her site, my review, The Last Twilight and her site, my review, The Wild Road and her site, my review, The Fire King and her site, my review, In the Dark of Dreams and her site, my review, Within the Flames and her site, my review.


Hunter Kiss: Hunter Kiss and her site, my review, The Iron Hunt and her site, my review, Darkness Calls and her site, my review, A Wild Light and her site, my review, Amour of Roses and The Silver Voice and her site, (Part of *Inked*), The Mortal Bone and her site, my review, Labyrinthine of Stars and her site, my review.

Amour of Roses and The Silver Voice is a short story in the book Inked, set in the Hunter Kiss world, here's my review.

A Molly Beacon Mystery: WhipSnitch.

Anthologies: Holidays Are Hell and her site, my review, Hotter Than Hell and her site, my review, Huntress and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!