Sunday, February 15, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #27

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for No Mercy, Bad Moon Rising, Dream Warrior, Acheron, Dream Chaser, Upon the Midnight Clear, Fear the Darkness and Devil May Cry, The Dream-Hunter, The Dark Side of the Moon, Seize the Night, Sins of the Night, Unleash the Night, Night Play, Kiss of the Night, Dance With the Devil, Night Pleasures and Night Embrace, Fantasy Lover, Inferno, Infamous, Infamous, Invincible, Infinity, The Immortal Highlander, Shadow Scale, Seraphina, Seraphina, Not This Time, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is The Search by Iris Johansen!

I also wrote the reviews for  A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, Defy the Dark, Love is a Choice and Across the Universe, Catch Me, This Dark Endeavour, Such Wicked Intent, Drink, Slay, Love, A Touch Mortal, A Touch Morbid, so I have 10 for the next update.

And this week, I want to review more April 2012, and hopefully September 2013, and rereads and other books in the series (unless I'm going to be reading those books soon, in which I'll review those together!)!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!